Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal® technology helps prevent lens dehydration that may be caused by reduced blink rates. Spending more time on digital devices may mean you are less satisfied with your contact lenses.
- MoistureSeal technology to help prevent lens dryness
- Retain moisture for a full 16 hoursProvide superior end-of-day vision* for digital device users
- Monthly replacement schedule.* Among the leading silicone hydrogel lenses
DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® features three moisturizing agents for superior comfort upon insertion and excellent comfort during the day. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus will require a new prescription for patients wearing Focus DAILIES.
- Manufactured by Alcon.
- Crisp, clear vision
- Blink-activated moisture technology for refreshing comfort all day
- No cleaning required.
1-DAY ACUVUE OASYS for ASTIGMATISM
ACUVUE OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM are ultra-smooth lenses for astigmatism.
They combine two proven technologies
- Accelerated Stabilization Design (ASD) for clear, stable vision with a no-lens feeling
- HYDRACLEAR® PLUS, providing all day comfort.1
- They also contain the highest class of UV-blocking available in a toric contact lens.
AIR OPTIX AQUA MULTIFOCAL
For additional wearing comfort, AIR OPTIX AQUA MULTIFOCAL offers a unique wetting agent (with hydrophilic properties) that lets the eyelid easily glide over the lens.
- The unique Aqua Moisture System allows up to 5 times more oxygen through the lens than traditional hydrogel soft multifocal lenses.
- AIR OPTIX AQUA MULTIFOCAL provide a smooth transition from close-up to distance vision in real world situations.
SpecialEyes Custom Multifocal Contact Lenses
Interested in learning more about SpecialEyes custom contact lenses or getting fitted for a pair of your own? Dr. Bomse is happy to answer your questions.
Dr. Bomse prescribes SpecialEyes contact lenses in Catonsville, MD. Contact Us.
It is important that your lenses be properly fitted to your eyes for maximum comfort and health at all times. For more information, contact Dr. Bomse, your eye doctor in Catonsville, MD.